Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vince Young

jflagg215

I'm watching this Texas game right now and I am seeing alot from this vince young. I know he's only a soph and I am a believer in PR. But, what if something happens and we need a QB. I know he is young and its hard to determine what he will do next year and if he'll even go in the draft next year, but say he does. Would you take him.

Originally posted by jflagg215

Yes he would. I dont know I guess i just saw that 60 yard run and thought "BIG play ability." I miss that in DC. Hopefully Coles will go with that surgery and he will be a deep threat again.

I do agree though we need them BIG plays!!!

But Young will be a stud in the NFL.

Kinda scary when you look at Texas. So much talent in Young and Henne, and then Benson in the backfield. Makes you wonder why they are only number 4. Oh not to mention that one stud linebacker, cant remember his name. He's number 11 defensive player of the year.

Kinda scary when you look at Texas. So much talent in Young and Henne, and then Benson in the backfield. Makes you wonder why they are only number 4. Oh not to mention that one stud linebacker, cant remember his name. He's number 11 defensive player of the year.

Man if we didnt have CP...........Id say we do anything to get a hold of that Benson, Ive been on his bandwagon ever since he started a game at Texas!!!

#11 his name is Derrick Johnson...anyways I have watched Texas all year and Vince Young while he is a good runner and makes plays, he is a horrible passer. He reminds me of Kordell Stewart.

Archived