Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sorry.

Ken

Even I'm not sure what Ken's apologizing for. I'll ignore the writing he edited out which describes his problem as newbie board mistakes and I'll believe he's apologizing for QCard, Goat Roaper and 0forSpurrier. Ken's been about the least objectionable so far. But, so far has been applied more than once I'm afraid to our recent batch of visitors :).

he posted an article that someone else had already posted.

And Art was in attack mode. didn't realize he had someone new who could possibly be offended and by criticizing him, maybe keep him from joining the community.

Oh, he's had posts edited off the board? I thought he was a newbie skin fan and was apologizing for reposting an article.

Actually,

It was just another, in a long line of mistakes i have made in posting on this board.

I actually meant to put this thread as a reply to the article thread I started that was extremely old news. I didn't realize that I put it in an entirely new thread.

So, aside from feeling a little stupid, I have no worries.

I'm a big boy and have pretty thickskin, it takes a lot more than a comment or two to scare me off.

:cheers:

Montilar,

Ken is a Cowboy fan who, I think, was apologizing for posting an article that was already posted. Nothing he's written has been edited by anyone but Ken. And, as a long-time message board hack, as Ken is, since he seems to have come off the TSN boards, he can take a little ribbing for newbie mistakes. :).

Originally posted by Ken

Actually,

I'm a big boy and have pretty thickskin, it takes a lot more than a comment or two to scare me off.

So, you're a Cowboys fan with pretty thick skin, are you?

Well, you're gonna need it, because you, sir, are an idiot.

;)

Just kidding. Welcome to the boards.

Jeez, If I had to apologize for every time I posted something that had already been put up, Blade would have to come up with a "grovelling supplicant" avatar :notworthy Don't sweat it Ken, even 'poke fans are allowed a mistake or two :)

Originally posted by Brave

"... even 'poke fans are allowed a mistake or two " - Fitzman

Actually, being a 'poke fan can be considered a mistake so they're only allowed ONE more. :)

Brave, that's pretty funny. :laugh:

Next time you run out of toilet paper, don't forget, you always have your Appalachian State diploma. :notworthy

Sorry for ribbin' on ya ... I'm not really stalking you ... :halo:

Eddie

"Next time you run out of toilet paper, ..." -9inarow

I NEVER run out of toilet paper. I find it absolutely vital to my level of hygiene and cleanliness. But, if I did by chance, I have a printer here right by the old computer and I'm sure a printout of a couple of your posts would do the trick ... and be a lot more appropriate. :)

No need to apologize for the ribbing. I've thick skin and (generally) a sunny disposition. But don't let that be your only reason for stopping by. Talk some football now and then. :)

Archived