Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moss not scared

Dagger84

Originally posted by CowboyzSuckAzz

Yea, I HAD a friend that is a big Vikings/Redskins fan. He could talk some serious smack. He knows his team(s). It was kinda weird listening to him rant about the Vikings, tho.

Occassionally, he would go on long rants about Randy Moss & Daunte Culpeper or Chris Hovan & after he was done, I would say, "Are the Vikings still IN the NFL? Wow, that's really cool." :laugh:

:vikesuck:

:laugh:

I don't think the guy I know is as much as a Viking fan as he is a Moss fan.

Like if Moss would make a 10 yard catch or something, the guy would jump up and be like "OH MY GOD DID YOU SEE THAT"

I told him we'd contain him after he said hes gonna burn all over our secondary and that he'd get scared of Sean :D

Originally posted by Diablo23

:laugh:

I don't think the guy I know is as much as a Viking fan as he is a Moss fan.

Like if Moss would make a 10 yard catch or something, the guy would jump up and be like "OH MY GOD DID YOU SEE THAT"

I told him we'd contain him after he said hes gonna burn all over our secondary and that he'd get scared of Sean :D

:laugh: :vikesuck:

Hey Dagger, you have to admit though that after last seasons collapse against Arizona. that this game has you worried. It would be like being an Eagles fan who almost gets there?

Good thing for you is that if we do beat you, you can still get help from other teams and get in the back door.

Are we really trash talking about Randy Moss here? Does anyone here really not feel as though this guy is one of the top 3 recievers in football and at his current pace will be one of the top 2-3 recievers EVER? However Moss should be limited by injuries and it will be cold......

Archived