Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lets be honest

SkinsForLife260

I am sorry but I used to think this team was really good but just made bad mistakes. After watching this year I have come to the conclusion that we are not a good team. With a better team and healthy players we should be better. Remember this is Gibbs first year back. He will learn and study all winter to get us better. The players will know the scheme and the defense will improve. Lets not talk about record but we should be GREATLY IMPORVED. With this as a year or learning I believe we will be a team to contend with after we go over our mistakes. I think we should draft a lineman and Wr. There is no question in my mind that Gibbs will have the last Laugh. Anyone agree?:grouphug: :point2sky

Its not just one thing. It's a combination of the offensive players & the coaches playcalling. The Oline needs a medic but so does Gibbs' playcalling and game management. So does (less so IMO) the WR situation.

With a year under his belt to evaluate things lets hope Gibbs sees the light.

Originally posted by jimster

is that spanish for "the fence"?;)

I agree, and also agree with Mittens as well. - We need the solid foundation before anything else, but I could see a lower round WR if we un-load a couple current WR's as I suspect.

Why would we unload our current WR for a low round WR?

Originally posted by mookie0720

Why would we unload our current WR for a low round WR?

I'm saying if we unload a receiver or two that is on the roster now, because of their lack of dedication, than we will have a vacancy or two for new receivers, but our draft priority is/should be the O-line and maybe DE.

we need o-line help FIRST ...elton brown is who i hope for , with him replacing mr false start dockery and having samuels and jansen along with thomas ...we should be pretty good on the line ... we need to unload some egos on the team , seeing gardner go wouldnt bother me what bothers me is none of our younger receivers have beat him out the job so our WRs might not be as talented as we thought =\ ....

Originally posted by jimster

I'm saying if we unload a receiver or two that is on the roster now, because of their lack of dedication, than we will have a vacancy or two for new receivers, but our draft priority is/should be the O-line and maybe DE.

Who do we unload and who has a lack of dedication?

I assume if you are saying a lack of dedication in the recieving core, you would be referring to McCants, the one who is a (god forbid) "bad practice player". However we just signed him to a contract extension, making the odds of us getting rid of him slim to none. Then there's Gardner, who while he has lapses in concentration, has never been labled as someone who doesn't work hard or play hard.

Archived