Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question: How Many TDs Have The Skins Had Called Back?

I've been trying to figure that out this evening...how many touchdowns have the Redskins had called back due to penalty (imagined or otherwise..lol) this season??...

I think they've had four so far: The big one against Green Bay (grrr!), the one against the Giants, the one against San Francisco, and there's a fourth one where a TD pass was thrown to...someone (tight end?...eligible lineman??) from inside the 10 yard line, but got called back...or am I imagining things once again? (damn my medication...)

Anyone know??..And does anyone know what the record is for most touchdowns called back due to penalty in a season??..lol...would imagine we're approaching that mark... ;)

not sure how many overall, but there'll probably be at least one or two more this sunday against the cowboys....especially if it's Tom White's crew.

anyone know which ref crew it's gonna be this weekend? it's a sad day for nfl sports when previously irrelevant and innocuous factors such as 'ref crew' could likely have an actual and considerable impact on the game's outcome...either due to legit bias or just flat out incompetence.

hey, this guy walked past me today with his hands in his pockets....i felt like flagging him for illegal hands to the face.

Archived