Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We can still be #2 in the NFC East

Walking Deadman

After last nights game...

I've been thinking. We can still place 2nd in the NFC East.

How you ask, look at the standings:

Eagles (12-1)

Giants (5-8)

Cowboys (5-8)

Redskins (4-9)

Doubtful that the G-men will win another game this year: They play the Steelers (Loss), the Bengals (probable loss) and the Cowboys (50/50 but probably a loss).

The 'boys play: The Eagles (loss), Us (hopefully loss) and the G-Men (win?)

IF: we can run the table (beating Dallas in the process)

the season ends:

1st Place: Eagles

2nd Place: REDSKINS (7-9)

3rd Place: Cowboys (6-10)

4th Place: Giants (5-11)

Not sure if we want a 2nd place teams draft pick or 2005 schedule but it would make good bragging rights!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by TD_washingtonredskins

Regardless of how our record ends up (unless we lose the next 3), I think that we are the second-best team in our division...for what that's worth.

Sorry, I would disagree. We are the best team period. The way we played yesturday against the Eagles and how the Eagles were struggling against us. HTTR!

Originally posted by CLiNT0N P0RTiS

Sorry, I would disagree. We are the best team period. The way we played yesturday against the Eagles and how the Eagles were struggling against us. HTTR!

I don't know, man. It's hard to say we're better than the Eagles, and yet have an 0-2 record against them.

Call me a homer, but I feel with the way we gave them a run last night and almost won, we are definitely on par with them. Our offense is coming together, admit it or not. And our defense, well, Gregg Williams will have some new DE toys to play with next season, as well as hopefully a healthy Lavar all year.

Archived