Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What are you asking for X mas?

halter91

What do you want for X mas?

Are you getting something special for anyone??

I really don't want anything, maybe some kitchen stuff, new pots, pans, knife set. That's about it.

Me and the GF are not getting each other anything. Last year we went a little crazy, I got a Kodak Digital Camera and she got a real nice leather coat. We are saving money this year.

I get a Hess truck every year from my pops, I have like the last 10 years.

since I've been in college I have gotten 'practical' gifts for Xmas. Last year my parents paid for a winter class for me to take. This year my mom will be paying one months rent for me and my dad will be buying me new tires for my car. yea, not very exciting:( but they are things i really need!

this year i bought my parents tickets to the giants-skins game, they havent been to a game in 20 years. And I bought my sister and her husband tickets to the eagles-skins game. They were all really excited when i told them about it, now i just need the skins to win! :D

Originally posted by dks1240

since I've been in college I have gotten 'practical' gifts for Xmas. Last year my parents paid for a winter class for me to take. This year my mom will be paying one months rent for me and my dad will be buying me new tires for my car. yea, not very exciting:( but they are things i really need!

this year i bought my parents tickets to the giants-skins game, they havent been to a game in 20 years. And I bought my sister and her husband tickets to the eagles-skins game. They were all really excited when i told them about it, now i just need the skins to win! :D

good God you must have a lot of money dks, 2 sets of tickets, damn.

I havent really asked for anything in the last 5-6 years, my family isnt really big on the gift giving anymore, we like to decorate and eat and whatnot, just dont gift much, practical things really. This year we are going to Italy during Christmas and figgure we're gonna be spending a lot of money on that anyways. Last year I went to Ireland with the school band which my rents covered all of, so I dont ask for personal things much.

Originally posted by halter91

What do you want for X mas?

Are you getting something special for anyone??

I really don't want anything, maybe some kitchen stuff, new pots, pans, knife set. That's about it.

Me and the GF are not getting each other anything. Last year we went a little crazy, I got a Kodak Digital Camera and she got a real nice leather coat. We are saving money this year.

I get a Hess truck every year from my pops, I have like the last 10 years.

Save those trucks and the boxes if came that way. You'll be

amazed at their value.

Originally posted by Akhhorus

im loading up the guns and going reindeer hunting....

Well, reindeer are probally a dime a dozen at the North Pole, but just make sure you didn't hit the big fat dude in the funny red and white suit :D

Originally posted by halter91

Send me some deer jerkey.

Damn how did tix cost you DKS? That is a great present.:gaintsuck

$91 for two tickets to the giants game

$100 for two tix to the eagles game and a parking pass (Thanks to an extremeskinser! :D)

Originally posted by dks1240

Man, you picked a great game for your parents xmas! Now, we got to beat philly!

yea my parents had a great time! they both hadnt been to a game in 20 years and they had never been to a game together. my whole family is such dedicated skins fans too, haha ive even seen my mom cry over the skins losing and she claims the only reason she started going to church was to pray for the skins :laugh: anyway im so happy they got to go to that game together yesterday :)

luckily my angry pregnant sister and her husband are going to the eagles skins game and she wont hesistate to go off on eagles fans, haha, i feel bad for all the iggles fans that are gonna be there :D

Archived