Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Don't Plan On Seeing McCants

Barney B

The truth about DMAC is that Rod makes a much healthier contract and no team is going to bench their former first round draft pick in favor of the 5th rounder unless they cut/trade the first rounder. The practice thing at this point is too distorted to figure out. DMAC will play when Rod is gone.

Originally posted by The Chief

Don't plan on seeing McCants starting anytime soon.

McCants doesn't like to practice, and doesn't give much effort during practice. He's admitted as much to the media. So it seems real unlikely that Gibbs is gonna let him start at wide receiver any time soon unless this changes.

As Jacoby said: you can't start a guy like that. If you do, then suddenly you've got a whole bunch of starters who don't like to practice.

Gibbs respects this team's work ethic, and he's not gonna blow it up over one guy.

Sorry

:(

Can't blame Gibbs for him not starting.. It's up to McCants to practice hard, it's his decision not the coaches..

Originally posted by The Chief

Don't plan on seeing McCants starting anytime soon.

McCants doesn't like to practice, and doesn't give much effort during practice. He's admitted as much to the media. So it seems real unlikely that Gibbs is gonna let him start at wide receiver any time soon unless this changes.

As Jacoby said: you can't start a guy like that. If you do, then suddenly you've got a whole bunch of starters who don't like to practice.

Gibbs respects this team's work ethic, and he's not gonna blow it up over one guy.

Sorry

:(

Chief,

I think you're wrong about McCants not liking to practice and not having a work ethic. I think the guy just hasn't performed well in practice. Big difference. Didn't they have to carry the guy off the practice field during training camp after he over worked himself? I haven't seen anything in your links or elsewhere where McCants admitted to not liking to practice or putting in effort.

Archived