Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins.com e-mail addresses

What are you paying $10 for? I signed up for email notification with redskins.com a while back FOR FREE and get emails every time they post a new article to the site. I used to get a text message on my cell phone, but I guess they discontinued it.

With a site like this one, I really don't see the need to PAY for insider information unless you absolutely HAVE to know information the moment it happens before anyone else (in which case you may need to seek counseling). With all the newshounds we have here, I'd be willing to bet someone would bring us the news within a few hours that the so-called "insiders" do. Redskins.com included.

Um, Redskins.com comes out with news later than all the other sources around here anyways. All these message boards and whatnot have the news way before redskins.com. I remember espn.com broke the jaquez green story about 20 hours before it showed up on redskins.com. I think they just want money.

Smoot,

The AP broke the Loverne story three hours before CPND put it up and about a day before Redskins.com bothered to put it up. Sometimes the AP lags behind ESPN or ESPN lags behind Redskins.com. Everything, though, you'll ever see for breaking news is on a news site somewhere prior to any fan site and most of the time faster than Redskins.com, which is very odd :).

Rat Boy if you want to discuss what happened at CPND please e-mail me or private message me. You ask questions on the CPND board and I answer them, only to be erased. This is ExtremeSkins not CPND. All CPND matters should be disscussed on CPND.

I am a loyal person. I will stay loyal until someone is unloyal to me. Maybe CPND should work on there communication skills. Just a suggestion. It wasnt a pot shot either. I didnt mention CPND anywhere on this thread. I am still a Redskin fan, and still enjoy posting with Redskin fans. I get labled to much over there. I havent asked to come back, and if I really wanted too I could. Why are you carrying CPND business over here?

Archived