Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When will Gibbs learn???

RWJ

I wouldn't say Brunelll is washed up. Not yet. But there is a reason why Jacksonville gave Leftwhich the nod over Brunell last year. Usually a rookie QB is under the wing of the veteran but the Jaguars saw something that brought them to that conclusion. Also, they were willingly ready to part with Brunell for a 3rd round pick. Which would imply what?

The problem I have with Patrick Ramsey is that he's not mature. He'll throw into double and triple coverage. He'll throw passes up for grabs. I think he has arm strength and toughness, which is something that Gibbs gave him props on. But I don't agree with Gibbs when he says Ramsey has smarts. What Patrick has is potential. Ramsey proved in the preaseason he's nowhere ready to run Gibb's offense.

I wouldn't say Brunelll is washed up. Not yet. But there is a reason why Jacksonville gave Leftwhich the nod over Brunell last year. Usually a rookie QB is under the wing of the veteran but the Jaguars saw something that brought them to that conclusion. Also, they were willingly ready to part with Brunell for a 3rd round pick. Which would imply what?

I wouldn't say he is washed up either, He just cant play football. Not at all!!!! And he is back again....He should be a man and pull himself!!!!!

Archived