Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PUBLIC SERVICE Announcement for ALL Skins Rookies...

WilberMarshall

A public service announcement meant for folks just new or moving to DC metro area…especially Redskins rookies…

Rule 1: When drunk, drive only in DC... cops in DC are not "really looking for Drunk Drivers"

2: If you must drive because getting a cab in DC back to VA if you are emmmm (how do I say it) too tanned, get a groupie to hail a cab for you…

3: Avoid driving in VA unless you are dead sober...

4: Get an apartment in DC... so you don't have to drive back to VA after partying...

5: Last call for alcohol for VIPs (what’s last call for VIPs?)

6: If drinking, stay away from the bubbly... it does not take much of that to get inebriated... stick to beer... (absolutely no tap beer… stick to bottled beer)

7: Caffeine! Make it your friend… no matter how “Sober” you are… take some…

8: Speed limit… obey it… especially in VA…

9: When you get pulled over... beg, cry, do anything they tell you... but never ever, ever say you just had a beer... just tell them you had a couple of drinks...

10: Under no circumstances should you use this statement… “Do you know who I am” trust me they know who you are…

11: when taking your Mug shot, please, remove any trashy jewelry that might make you look like a two bit hustler...

My dad works for the Alchol Safety and Prevention Program that VA has in Northern VA (meaning he is basically a probation officer and sets up things like driver improvement and court dates for people with DUI's), there are so many stiff laws in VA now on drinking that my dads job will never be in Jeopardy, THANKS SEAN TAYLOR!!! :doh:

I will volunteer to have my camera ready should I spot ANY Skins player about town on Friday or Sunday...

Case you all don't know, it is HU home coming... Yep!!!

Dem boys will be all over the place...

If you see CP late in getting to the hole... you will know why.

If you see either Marcus Washington or any Blitzer late in getting to Favre, you will know why...

Damn, Extremeskins will have more roving reporters than the National Enquirer....

Archived