Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL screws Arrington!!

skns4life

how the hell can the NFL fine LA for that weak facemask call against the Giants and not fine B. Urlacher for trying to take Portis' head off??? please tell me im missing something and that they have already fined him!! if I were Arrington and they havent fined Urlacher, i would appeal the fine or do something cause thats just stupid.

really?? well aright that calms me down a little...i still think that arrington should appeal cause what he did happens every game...a few plays later, ramsey got his facemask held also and they didnt call a penalty and i dont think the NFL fined the giants player anything either.

aREDSKIN wrote: NFL officiating has been just absolutely pathetic for a very, very long time. Anyone here remember the "phantom catch" game between the Skins and Cards??

Are you referring to the Mel Gray "catch?" Boy do I remember it! The ball basically bounced off Gray's hands in the end zone and they called it a touchdown.

I remember at the following home game, some quick-witted fan created 7 "stuffed" referees and hung them up at RFK. The accompanying sign read: "The Seven Cardinal Sins." :laugh:

Originally posted by skns4life

how the hell can the NFL fine LA for that weak facemask call against the Giants and not fine B. Urlacher for trying to take Portis' head off??? please tell me im missing something and that they have already fined him!! if I were Arrington and they havent fined Urlacher, i would appeal the fine or do something cause thats just stupid.

I imagined you yelled this as you typed it and then I read this: "really?? well aright that calms me down a little..." and it cracked me the eff up. :laugh: Thanks :D

Archived