Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

F Deion it's Fred Smoots time

BIGDC

No offense to anybody on this board but we've beaten PAST HIS PRIME to death. He thrives over such controversie. I really don't care to much about letting PAST HIS PRIME suffer on our roster cut that bamma and lets move on. I don't like all this attention we've ben getting recently over PAST HIS PRIME, it's remenisent of last offseason, personally I'd prefer to laylow and gain some respect back in the Washington Redskins Franchise. <br /><br />Honestly I think I'm more pshyched for this season than last. Im so anxious to see what Fred Smoot and Rod Gardner can do. Hopefully the Smoot/Bailey security system will be well functioned. It's going to be a joy to watch a guy who talks trash and can back it up, he molded him self after PAST HIS PRIME hopefully that isn't a bad thing. In his first interview after being drafted he said he'd be starting and Deion sitting the bench it already looks like he's making good on that.<br /><br />We're going to have an even better matchup with the Eagles now that they drafted Freddie Mitchell the ****iest WR outside of Keyshawn Johnson to ever comeout.<br /><br />Freddie Mitchell Vs. Fred Smoot a battle of words 2x's a year.<br /> <br /> [ January 25, 2002: Message edited by: Die Hard ]

Actually, Smoot may be good, but Freddie will be matched up on Champ, who does NO talking. I have a feeling that by game's end Freddie won't be talking either.

------------------

"Loosen up, Sandy baby. You're just too damn tight!" - John Riggins to Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor

I'm anxious to play the eagels too. However slimetime if we keep him for salary cap and my favorite reason spite will make the backfield interesting again this year.

------------------

Yes I'm paid to think and I need a raise

As many, I have high hopes for Smoot. I think the backfield would be more interesting without Dejon. We're gonna see young guys get a shot early in their careers, which we seldom got from Norv.

Has anybody noticed a slight pattern forming with Dejon. Getting hit with the ball he’s supposed to catch, is getting to be a regular thing. Come to think of it, that may be a record. Getting hit in two different sports, in one year. I'll call Guiness, or should that be Ripleys. Congrats Dejon

The way the media hypes stuff, you may get to see a smack attack from Fred and Freddie on a pregame show. I hope being around Darrell and Champ will tone him down a bit, unless of course, he's the next comming of...........dare I say........

rolleyes.gif

I, also, am looking forward to our CB situation this year. (Not so shure about the safties). The idea of Smoot and Champ, both trained for a year or more by Darrell, ought to keep us happy for 10 years or more.

I hope to see a lot more of "You three play man coverage. Everybody else: head for the guy with the ball." defenses.

I'm not worried about Smoot's mouth. Michael Jordan has said that he wouldn't have had the carrer he did, if it hadn't been for all the people getting ticked off at Dennis Rodman's mouth.

Archived