Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clinton Portis, He's Back!

CLiNT0N P0RTiS

I looks to me like Betts runs harder and doesn't go down with just a little contact.

If Portis is running better today, I'd give the credit to Gibbs and the rest of the offense. Put Betts in there and he'd be doing just as good.

Originally posted by ButterfingerPortis

I looks to me like Betts runs harder and doesn't go down with just a little contact.

If Portis is running better today, I'd give the credit to Gibbs and the rest of the offense. Put Betts in there and he'd be doing just as good.

I'm not doubting Betts either, he's a great downhill runner. He's a power back but he isn't as quick as Portis. Come on butterfingers, you gotta admit Portis is playing a great game right now. Stop being a hater.;)

I readily admit that Portis isn't playing a bad game. He's doing quite well and I'm glad.

I just can't stop thinking that the offense would be just as effective or even moreso with Betts in there. I dunno, maybe I'm wrong, but Betts just runs so damn hard that the defense would get sick of tackling him by the fourth quarter.

Don't look at me as a Portis hater... but rather a Betts fanatic! :D

Originally posted by ButterfingerPortis

I readily admit that Portis isn't playing a bad game. He's doing quite well and I'm glad.

I just can't stop thinking that the offense would be just as effective or even moreso with Betts in there. I dunno, maybe I'm wrong, but Betts just runs so damn hard that the defense would get sick of tackling him by the fourth quarter.

Don't look at me as a Portis hater... but rather a Betts fanatic! :D

Haha... that's cool. I can't get everybody to like Portis.;) Just as long you're a Skins fan.:cheers:

Originally posted by CLiNT0N P0RTiS

Too all you Portis doubters and wanted to trade him, he's back. I'm telling you guys, give him some time and he'll be the Portis in Denver.

HELL YA! At this point he has 32 carries for 162 yds. with a 5.2 ypc average.

I don't think it's just Portis tho. Look at the playcalling. Some very well timed plays that has more than once gotten us out jams today! A pitch out on 3rd & 6 that gets us 9 yds. That was perfect. Some things are starting to click. The playcalling is definately one of them.

RUN, CLINTON, RUN

:bearsuck:

Originally posted by CLiNT0N P0RTiS

Haha... that's what I'm talking about Mike! Did you see Smooooooooooooooooot's hit! What a player!

No doubt man, but he needs to stay out of the rest of this game. If the defense has to come back out on the field ( :fingersx: ), Smoot should stay on the sidelines.

Originally posted by CowboyzSuckAzz

HURLacher should get a HUGE fine for that facemask on Portis! What a B!TCH!

Hey Brunell just came up limping...maybe Ramsey will get a chance today!

:bearsuck:

I know, he twisted Portis's helmet. Yeah, maybe Ramsey might come in. SHAWN SPRINGS with the SACK!!!:cheers:

Archived