Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Team America: World Police

Kilmer

Originally posted by dreamingwolf

I felt that way about the south park movie, had some seriously hallarious moments but the singing killed me. If this movie doesnt have alot of singing in it I will probably like it.

It does have some songs, but they are pretty funny too, especially the "Pearl Harbor sucked and I miss you" song.

The songs are what made the South Park movie great. They capture every kind of moment in music and cinema in those songs and just flip it out. How can you not like Uncle F__a or Up there(satan's song?)

Those are classics!

What's funny is that Matt and Trey are, well one's Libertarian and the other is Republican. In fact, there's a subset out there that calls themselves(or was called and now adopted the name) South Park Republicans. Basically moderate libertarians, as far as I can tell.

On the AOL review site there was one review stating that only a Republican or KKK member could find the film funny, and another saying if you were a 60 year old Republican or a KKK member to STAY away from the film because you'd hate it.

A couple of my buddies and me decided to go see it at the last minute Saturday night (when Shawn of the Dead wasn’t playing at that theater). I’m glad we did. It was funny as hell.

I’d seen the previews and to be honest it wasn’t on the top of my list of movies to see, but when we came out of the theater I was still laughing at some of the gags in the movie.

Originally posted by Danny Montana

I saw it today. I was expecting a lot more.

It has it's moments, but it's not nearly as funny or clever as South Park.

Exactly. It had hilarious moments, but I thought it would have been funnier. The songs were great, especially "F*ck Yeah" and the Pearl Harbor Sucked song. It did have one of the funniest lines I've ever heard in my entire life:

"A limo that can fly? Now I've seen everything."

"Really? Have you seen a man eat his own head?"

"No."

"Then you haven't seen everything, have you?"

Originally posted by dreamingwolf

I felt that way about the south park movie, had some seriously hallarious moments but the singing killed me. If this movie doesnt have alot of singing in it I will probably like it.

Hey, why don't you shut your f*** face uncle F***er!:laugh:

It had some parts that were really funny, and ones that we dumb.

I thought the times when they'd say stuff like "Follow me" and then you'd see the puppet legs walking away all funny. That was good.....thed puppet sex just disturbed me.

Overall, I think it'll be a funnier DVD with all the unrated stuff and outtakes.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived