Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need Skins Gear

asnpcwiz

Hey Guys,

My very first post, so a little bit about myself first...new to the thread, but been a die hard skins fan my entire life. Father was a die hard fan and raised me the same way. Favorite player of all time...Gary Clarke, I thought he was a pimp skins player when I was a kid.

Anyways, wife and I recently moved to our new place last year, and I finally got a chance to start making my own game room. Got the flat panel tv, and surround sound just for the skins games. Anyone know where I might be able to get good skins gear for a decent price? I'd like some stuff for the walls...pictures, art, flag, etc. Oh yeah, most importantly, I just bought a skybox vendor this weekend (if you're unfamiliar with it, check out the link: http://www.skyboxbymaytag.com/sbii/index.aspx?CartState=1&GateWayID=151&CampaignID=0 ). Anyone know where I can get the skins panel for it? I'm a bargain hunter and thought I'd try you guys out first before I try and buy it for full price.

Thanks guys,

asnPCwiz

Skybox is sweeeeet. I saw it at Home Depot with the skins panels all over it and had to have it. Told my wife I wanted it for this coming up Christmas, but then got a hookup on it. The price was right so I grabbed it. It was either that or a fridge for the game room. Can't put skins stuff on a fridge!

Hey CLiNT0NP0RTiS26, I got a birthday today, tomorrow, and Sunday. I have a company function on Saturday...Can I try to hit you up next week? :cheers:

Archived