Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brunell = loser

Aluadan

Brunell is an absolute disgrace. He has to be benched, or we're not going to win another game this year.

He doesn't even have the edge over Ramsey in terms of intelligence anymore. He looks like a noodle-armed rookie out there.

I'm going to be ill if I see Brunell in there against the Bears next week.

Originally posted by buzzlightbeer81

So tell me why Ramsey is so great? Yes he can take a hit, well thats not gonna help us is it. He can throw a long way, thats good, if u have all the other things that good qb's have and Ramsey doesnt. Ramsey had two seasons to prove himself and he didnt show me anything.

I dont get the loyalty to Ramsey, i dont understand what its based on. I guess people just think hes the future, maybe he is, but god i hope not.

Thats all I really have to say about it, im not getting into a posting war here, thats my opinion, whatever, im sure there will be a lot of horrible responses that make no sense, but thats fine. And i dont hate ramsey because of one half of football this year, ive never been a fan. I dont see the promise that yall see.

Bottom line no matter what sport you are playing speed kills....therefore if you can get the rock from point a to point b faster than the veteran qb who is not playing like a veteran qb, you should be under center.....Clinton Portis was a beast with Brian Greise and Jake Plummer at quarterback.....need I say more. The defense got 3 picks, 3 PICKs...this is like a bad sitcom in syndication, the same plot every week...control the game, fumble, lose the game

Archived