Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Altho We Lost, I Am Happy!!!!

method man

After the Game finished, i was a little upset. But then i headed over to ESPN and looked at the games stats, and i was just awestruck. Even t hough we lost a game we should have won, This team has a tremendous upside. We now have a capable offense and we can probably cause havoc to some of our upcoming opponents. We have the Browns next, and that game should be a shoe in..unless Austin wants to make a guest appearance. :/

There are alot of things we need to work on, but damn we kept it close and we grided it out till the end, i wish i could say the same for our fans :mad: One timeout fellas, we lost by a timeout :)

Peace guys, GG, We now have a capable QB, capable RB, capable WR's, and capable TE's, and what a Defense. All an upgrade from last year, if only our Oline would play better, but all the injuries i guess this is what we were expecting.

Originally posted by carter23

damn we are so close to being 3-0... i get physically sick and i'm pretty sure i did somethin to my knuckle while punching a hard hat, a wall, a tv and a chair...i cant make a fist on my right hand

Saying that we are close to 3-0 is like saying we we're only a few plays from 10-6 last season. Who cares? We're 1-2, 0-2 in the division. Just about every game in the NFL is close. This team is 8-8 at best.

Originally posted by Butz65

Saying that we are close to 3-0 is like saying we we're only a few plays from 10-6 last season. Who cares? We're 1-2, 0-2 in the division. Just about every game in the NFL is close. This team is 8-8 at best.

My sentiments EXACTLY. 1-2 overall, 0-2 in the division. Who the **** cares how close they are to 3-0.

Pretty it up however you want.

A loss is a loss, pure and simple.

When it comes down to it the only thing that matters is W's and L's.

Now if the loss is built on thats a positive thing.

i have no doubt that this will be the case here.

However guys it is a loss and no amount of "dressing it up" will turn it iinto a Win.

Archived