Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reminder: Raleigh-Cary, NC Skins Fans - Monday Night Football

arrowhead

Anyone in the Raleigh-Cary, NC area that is interested in watching the MNF game, and the Sunday games as well, is invited to Rudino's Rooftop in North Raleigh (Strickland Rd. and Six Forks Rd.). The location is convenient to I-540 and we're hoping to make it a nice stronghold for area fans. Please PM me if you need directions.

I hope to be there around 8:15 - 8:30.

Hail Skins!!

Yeah guys I live off of Litchford Road. I hit I-540 and it takes like 5 mins to get there. Plus Rudino's is the best pizza place in town. Recently though, there was a sign restricting customers under 18, which sucks. Can i enter with someone over 18? Luckily I have NFL Sunday ticket for all the other games. So is the owner a SKins fan? Also how big is the screen the game is played on? :wewantd:

Originally posted by Fred21Smoot

Yeah guys I live off of Litchford Road. I hit I-540 and it takes like 5 mins to get there. Plus Rudino's is the best pizza place in town. Recently though, there was a sign restricting customers under 18, which sucks. Can i enter with someone over 18? Luckily I have NFL Sunday ticket for all the other games. So is the owner a SKins fan? Also how big is the screen the game is played on? :wewantd:

Yeah, I think it is still 18 or older to go upstairs, but I haven't seen anyone enforce it. If you don't try to order beer, I'm sure we could vouch for you. You're a Skins fan, so your family obviously brought you up right! :D

They have two big screens (one dedicated and one quartered), with the rooftop patio set up with four large TV's. I prefer to sit outside to avoid the smoke, but there are plenty of places to sit and their wings are the best in Raleigh IMHO.

I like to get in there about an hour before gametime on Sundays, but with MNF you can slip in there and expect to find a seat up to 30 minutes before kickoff.

Hope to see a good turnout, hail Skins!!:helmet: :logo:

Originally posted by daveakl

Hey guys, I live off leadmine right at strickland. I will be at the game Monday, but would love to hang any other time.

Where are you seating? I will be there also. Also, count me in for games also arrowhead. I would love to sit outside and avoid the smoke. Thanks for the info.

Originally posted by Rypien 91

Where are you seating? I will be there also. Also, count me in for games also arrowhead. I would love to sit outside and avoid the smoke. Thanks for the info.

If you go upstairs and out onto the patio, there are four TV's underneath the awning, with seating facing inside to limit the glare from the sun. There were two other Skins fans there on Sunday to watch the Giants game, and that's just not enough to start our own "Bandwagon".

I look forward to seeing everyone who can make it on Monday night, as well as for the Sunday games.

:helmet: :logo:

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by Rypien 91

I will be at Rudino's today in N. Raleigh if any other 'Skins fans want to meet up. Last time I was there I was the only 'Skins fan there. Let's get some more people there.

I've been there a few times, but not for games. I would go for games, but my mother got the NFL Sunday ticket this year. It would be cheaper to go to Rudino's though. Oh well.:cheers:

Originally posted by KirkNC

I may head over. Who all is going?

Tailgators off Millbrook is a Redskins bar. I often go to Blinco's for the food. Hi-5 and Woody's downtown can be fun as well. The North Raleigh Hilton sports bar is doing a decent job as well.

Not sure who is going, but I know me and my fiance are going. Maybe arrowhead, but I haven't heard from him. Hopefully we will see you there.

Archived