Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Idiot eagles fans

GrimReaper21

This game is getting hard to watch.

In the 1st quarter on 3rd down the Vikings are called for defensive holding when it was within 5 yards, giving the Eagles a first down in their own territory.

TO didn't have possesion of the TD pass, he was out of bounds, and they called it a TD.

Mcnabb was moon walking in the end zone and there was no taunting penalty.:doh:

Originally posted by SmootSkins21

when the referee was stuttering, they all laughed at him. And you could see them all laughing in the crowd. No class.

I thought it interesting that Michaels and Madden were soooo complimentary of the knowledge that the Eagles fans had of the game (when referring to a tackle by Hugh that led to the inevitable HUUUUUUUUUUGH :doh: ), but failed to bring it up when they booed a correct call by the refs concerning the ineligibility of a QB under center.

To be fair, I didn't know that rule either, and apparently neither did McNabb since he was begging for the ball.

when the referee was stuttering, they all laughed at him. And you could see them all laughing in the crowd. No class.

Hahahaha, are yous serious? Your right though. That was classic philadelphia fans. They knew it was gonna be called back, but I know personally, I was laughing becuase the guy was trying to call us back, but it seemed like he was stumbling over finding a reason to do it. It was a great moment.

I don't get this reaction. People always go off on how the eagles get treated with respect from commentators. Don't you realise, thats a side-effect of winning? Thus it happens alot.

Originally posted by TenaciousB15

I was laughing becuase the guy was trying to call us back, but it seemed like he was stumbling over finding a reason to do it. It was a great moment.

The fans in the stadium were booing well before the stutter. He wasn't stumbling because he was 'looking for a reason to do it', but because it's somewhat of an obscure rule and not straightforward to explain. And he did honestly look a bit intimidated by the noise. He probably thought he'd get a battery tossed on his head by those classy Eagles fans.

Yea I admit that, I just felt bad for him.

I didn't feel bad for him. They were making some terrible calls tonight. The "hold" on the Culpeper rushing TD was terrible. The Birk barely had a hold of the guys jersey & it wasn't enough to make a difference. The TD by Owens wasn't a TD, but Tice didn't challenge. Tice HAD to challenge the fact that McNabb is NOT an eligable receiver (the incident in which you mentioned). All around, the calls were bad all night, but it just kinda went with the flow of the weekend. Teams that should have won didn't & teams that should have gotten blown out, won. Weird all the way around.

Originally posted by TenaciousB15

Hahahaha, are yous serious? Your right though. That was classic philadelphia fans. They knew it was gonna be called back, but I know personally, I was laughing becuase the guy was trying to call us back, but it seemed like he was stumbling over finding a reason to do it. It was a great moment.

I don't get this reaction. People always go off on how the eagles get treated with respect from commentators. Don't you realise, thats a side-effect of winning? Thus it happens alot.

I have to agree. Although, my reaction was less of :laugh: & more of :doh: He seemed to lose track of how he was going to explain the reasoning & just started fumbling all over himself. By the time he got it all out, you couldn't even hear him because the crowd was laughing so loud. I've never heard that many people laugh that loud before. It sounds eerily close to cheering.

Archived