Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lower Level Cowboys/Redskins Tix For Sale

RedskinsNation

Originally posted by Blade

Endzone lower level is $79 each I believe. Someone will have to correct me if that is wrong... but $240 each!?!?! That is more than a Club Level seat.

They are going on EBAY/Stubhub & www.everyticket.com for over $250.

Club level is going for even more.

These seats are very close to the action. If you want to make an offer then PM me before they go to EBAY.

Originally posted by RedskinsNation

They are going on EBAY/Stubhub & www.everyticket.com for over $250.

Club level is going for even more.

These seats are very close to the action. If you want to make an offer then PM me before they go to EBAY.

Broker prices are high because they have to cover the cost of tickets that they are unable to sell.

If you are a ticket broker, then you have no business hawking your tickets here unless you have a contract with Extremeskins to do so.

Otherwise, you need to remember that we are website for Redskins fans to help each other out with talk, info, and reasonable prices on Tickets. I do NOT look kindly to Skins fans trying to fleece other Skins fans on tickets.

Originally posted by Blade

Broker prices are high because they have to cover the cost of tickets that they are unable to sell.

If you are a ticket broker, then you have no business hawking your tickets here unless you have a contract with Extremeskins to do so.

Otherwise, you need to remember that we are website for Redskins fans to help each other out with talk, info, and reasonable prices on Tickets. I do NOT look kindly to Skins fans trying to fleece other Skins fans on tickets.

Im not a broker so dont worry about that part. I just have 2 extra tickets that are for the MNF game vs. Dallas.

Folks have been pestering me about trying to acquire these tickets and I figured I would come to the "Classifieds" section and offer them to someone here before I let them go to someone else.

I am helping folks out by giving them a shot and we can barter down to a price that we both are happy with.

My references to ticket brokers was an attempt to inform one that he/she would be wiser and it would be cheaper to check with me.

Why are you all getting down aon a man for offering his ticket here first for a price he reasonably thinks he can get for the tickets?

Would you prefer that he started with selling them on e-bay? what if he posted them on the cow:puke: messaeg board?

why should the man sell his tickets for less on this site?

Archived