Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pictures of the game last week

rdsknbill

Originally posted by thito_da_skins_fan

I've never met kids so young and so into the Redskins. Gotta love it.

Also, in the 4th picture, sippin2020 is on the far right wearing the #44.

Great pictures, great time. Did the pictures from the tailgate before the game turn out?

Forgot about Sippin. Sorry brother! :doh:

Thito ,

You mean this one? ;)

Originally posted by poidog22

Great pics! Looks like a good time!

Bill....seeing as your kids are so into everythig Burgundy and Gold, you have obviously done a stellar job raising them!

:gaintsuck :eaglesuck :dallasuck

Thanks. Their mother has a little to do with it. ;) Considering that it was our 16th anniversary, and we left her at home with our five year old, she's a saint! :notworthy :notworthy

Originally posted by rdsknbill

Thanks. Their mother has a little to do with it. ;) Considering that it was our 16th anniversary, and we left her at home with our five year old, she's a saint! :notworthy :notworthy

Wow...nice family and a wife that let's her husband go to a Skins pre-season game on your anniversary....any chance of you cloning her?

:jk:

Originally posted by poidog22

Wow...nice family and a wife that let's her husband go to a Skins pre-season game on your anniversary....any chance of you cloning her?

:jk:

:laugh: :laugh:

Want an even better one? Last year, I went to the opening day game, Jets vs. Skins on our fifteenth. Got hom at 3 then got up at 6 and took her to St. Augustine for 5 days. I was snoring like a sailor on the plane :laugh: :yawnee:

Archived