Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

12th Man

JMac

I think the one thing I am most excited about this coming sunday is the reception and noise with the return of Joe Gibbs. I pray that FedEx is the loudest it has ever been and that Tampa Bay is forced to ask the referee's for help because they cant hear.

I also hope that the seats are full by kickoff and that we will not see a bunch of empty yellow seats at the start. I think this is a tough game and the crowd can be a deciding factor.

This is gonna be a long week up until the game.

HTTR!!

Well " I " will do MY part...I am usually in my seat at NOON !!!

And my Voice is Gone by the End of the FIRST Quarter....but I too am Excited about the Opening when they Announce...."and Head Coach of the Washinton Redskin's.........JOE GIBB'S ! " I hope the place becomes like RFK all over again.....Fedex has Never sounded like RFK....Time to Start !!! Do your Part !!!

I won't be at this game. Maybe the Dallas one. But, I have one request. Please, please have everyone, I repeat, everyone in their seats by 12:55. All the players are expecting something they have never heard or seen before. Don't let them down. We need to show the new players what it is like to play for the best fans in the world. I don't want Clinton Portis to think the fans in Denver were better. If you see people in the parking lot, tell them to get in there ASAP. That is the only way it is going to look good. We have to shown the entire nation we are serious this time. When Fox pregame goes to FEDEX, I want to see the cameras shaking and I don't want to hear the announcers because it will be so loud. I can't take the suspense much longer so don't let me down either. The place better be rocking....right now, I AM GOING OUT OF MY MIND WITH ANTICIPATION...I CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT...I CAN'T FOCUS AT WORK...SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!! GO SKINS!

afparent--- you hit the nail on the head. You know our guys will be jacked up on their own, but fans at the game can put them on another level. If we want them to be winners then we have to cheer them on like they are winners. Those of you living around NC the game will be broadcast on Fox. You don't have to have DirectTv to get the game. With the Panthers playing on Monday the Redskins get priority on Fox.

Does anyone realize that this past Sunday was the last Sunday without football for the next 20 or so weeks.

My God it feels good.

As for the noise, I will be bringing it waaaaay up in the 400's, heck who needs a voice, til next Sunday that is, when the TV will get involved.

5 more days..................

I'll be at the stadium at 6:00am.

I'll be drunk by 7:00am.

I lose vocal cords during preseason games.

For those who say you are going to be loud, good, let's see it.

And not just in the stadium. In the parking lot too.

Yell.

Scream.

Sing the fight song.

Don't let an opposing fan walk past you without making a comment.

Don't let a Skins fan walk past you without giving a high five.

If you see a "fan" not wearing burgundy & gold, demand a reason.

It starts in the parking lot.

Do your part.

People, we have been waiting 12 years for this. Nothing in the past 12 years cannot come close to this event!!! Put the women and children to bed! This is it. I want to see an 8-0 Home record. Buges said last night when they walked through the tunnel at RFK, the score was already 7-0. We have to bring that environment back to D.C. I haven't slept in 12 years...my health has detoriated. Only one thing can fix me and that is a SKINS victory!!! One more thing:

:bucsuck:

P.S. I want Brad Johnson to say after the game, he has never seen the Skins fans like this!

Originally posted by Jimbo

All right, youse guys! Even though I'll be watching on TV, I want to hear FedEX rock for Joe like RFK used to. NO EXCUSES! :jump: :wavetowel :chestram:

:wave: :bucsuck:

For those at home watching TV, just scream loud enough where it can carry to FEDEX!!!

Originally posted by Jimbo

All right, youse guys! Even though I'll be watching on TV, I want to hear FedEX rock for Joe like RFK used to. NO EXCUSES! :jump: :wavetowel :chestram:

:wave: :bucsuck:

That is never a problem with me. My neighbors on both sides are cowgirl fans and every Sunday they make mention of hearing me yell and scream at my TV.

All I can say is that I am very interested to see how many people are in their seats when the team enters the field.

I expect the crowd to be loud at the start, and the game will dictate the remainder of the time.

If we look good, and are playing well, it will be loud. If we should happen to fall behind by a large margin, it will be very quiet.

Originally posted by 5Arrington6

That is never a problem with me. My neighbors on both sides are cowgirl fans and every Sunday they make mention of hearing me yell and scream at my TV.

Last season's almost comeback against the eagles in philly caused a holed punched in the wall and a dent in the fridge.....

good thing i bought boxing gloves

Archived