Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Video Highlights of 1st Drive Vs. Atlanta

CrazyZeb

Hey, dude, you just made my entier night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:point2sky

I was busy all evening playing a gig and never saw **** for highlights. came home, turned espn news on and waites. Checked the site and wow!!!!!!!!!

Thanks soo much man. Seriously. From the bottom of a fellow Skins fans' heart. Thank you.

I am in SC and never get to see the 'for real' highlights.

So you aren't putting thos highlights together off of game film are you?If so you are doing an amazing job!!!!!

What program do you use to edit?

I do that myslef....

Originally posted by IAMBG

What program do you use to edit?

I use my ATI All-In-Wonder 9800 Pro video/tv tuner card to record, and just the Pinnacle Studio 8 that came with it to make the videos.

You may have noticed that the first drive video runs smooth, while the rest has some choppiness to it. That's because during the first drive I was just recording but the rest of the game I was watching/recording and producing videos at the same time, it messed with the quality a bit.

During the season, it's my little tradition to watch the game at my brother's house, so I can't make clips during the game. I may be able to record it and make them when I come home, if that's what you guys want and you think it's worth the trouble. I've already had laurent offer to help with the webspace.

Glad you guys liked them!

Originally posted by CowboyzSuckAzz

Will somebody please answer my question? I would really like to have that as part of my sig & I'm too computer illiterate to try to figure this out. Afraid I'll set off WW3 or something. ;)

I don't know how to do that, but I did check the tape for better angles on the play. Unfortunately, they all had a bad skip in the video.

Thank you so much for reposting these. Great job.

Couple things...

-Portis can block. Even downfield. Gardner, on Cooley's 1st catch, just kinda stood around.

-Cooley has some power behind him. Nice.

-Coles turned a 7 yard curl into a near 20 yard gain. He's fast.

-Betts has great balance; looks to be at full strength again. Good backup!

Thanks for hookin this up Zeb.

Archived