Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

what's with the Eastern Motors commercial???

yonisredskins

I just witnessd one of the worst TV commercials starring our finest Redskins. They had Lavar, Portes as well as Carmelo Anthony ... singing this god awful tune. They kept saying "At eastern motors, your job is your credit" over and over again.

I can't understand what kind of money a local used car dealer could have offerd them to take on the gig. The song, graphics and layout looks like a cheap as$ home made video.

:puke: :puke: :puke:

Originally posted by Stu

Nothing will ever beat the Joe Jacoby/Mark May TheaterVision commercials.

No doubt! That one is legend and will never be forgotten.

"And yes, you too can have a big screen TV from Theater Vision..." He still gets ragged on about that commercial today, 20 years later. :D

As far as the Eastern Motors commerical, perhaps they all got a free NEW CAR out of the deal. It may have cost the players an afternoon of their time and they may have walked with new cars.

Originally posted by yonisredskins

I just witnessd one of the worst TV commercials starring our finest Redskins. They had Lavar, Portes as well as Carmelo Anthony ... singing this god awful tune. They kept saying "At eastern motors, your job is your credit" over and over again.

I can't understand what kind of money a local used car dealer could have offerd them to take on the gig. The song, graphics and layout looks like a cheap as$ home made video.

You just suffer from a complete lack of appreciation for eastern motor ads.

I thought the samething. I would have to say its a buddy doing another buddy a favor. The disturbing part of this, is the message that is clear to everyone. I guess this runs deep into the NFL, no matter the team.

I felt that whoever is in charge of providing promotional opportunities for these huge football stars is not doing his/her job.

Come on, utleast help promote a product/service that's nationaly available, don't settle for some local no name car lot. By accepting this gig, they've devalued ther marketability with big companies.

remember Joe Jacoby selling Theatre Vision?

Archived