Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

4th Quarter: Cleveland 14 Detroit 10

Originally posted by KINGBRICE_28

HE's having the game of his life compared to green

green 4 Yard avg. 1 fumble 0 tds

suggs 10 yard avg. 2 tds

For those who think Suggs is not an NFL type RB, I've got news. This guy is the real thing. As a photographer, I got to cover games when he was in HS and College. He was ALWAYS consistently a great RB. I think this will only translate into his future potential as a pro-bowler in the NFL.

Be prepared, he's poised to something great for you guys in Cleveland. ;)

TimFolk,

Joe wants team players. KWII has only proven to me that he's all about himself. I don't think KWII would've lasted long here. Hasn't Sean Taylor proven to you his worth in the last 2 games? When was the last time we had a safety who could play like this guy?

I'm glad we drafted ST. He's going to make some HUGE plays this season.

As far as football talent there equals. You can't say what they bring at there respective positions arent equal. I love ST, I got 300 dollars saved up for his jersey to wear for the tampa game when it comes out. I think he'll a great player. I wanna see what he does against the 1st team tonight.

Originally posted by Potato Sack

For those who think Suggs is not an NFL type RB, I've got news. This guy is the real thing. As a photographer, I got to cover games when he was in HS and College. He was ALWAYS consistently a great RB. I think this will only translate into his future potential as a pro-bowler in the NFL.

Be prepared, he's poised to something great for you guys in Cleveland. ;)

I agree.

I was screaming at my TV for the Cowboys to take him in the 4th round.

They didn't listen......

Archived