Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles Suck Shirts.

halter91

I was seriously thinking of getting some shirts made for Philly since someone is doing Dallas and a bunch of people asked me about them, or if someone knows a screen printer they could do them. Maybe something like this...

reid.jpg

With Philly Sucks on the back? If your interested, give me a hollar via e mail or PM me. Or Owens Sucks, McNabb swallows?

Halter91@yahoo.com

Make sure you put in the title, Eagles Suck shirts or something.

Originally posted by halter91

I was seriously thinking of getting some shirts made for Philly since someone is doing Dallas and a bunch of people asked me about them, or if someone knows a screen printer they could do them. Maybe something like this...

reid.jpg

With Philly Sucks on the back? If your interested, give me a hollar via e mail or PM me. Or Owens Sucks, McNabb swallows?

Halter91@yahoo.com

Make sure you put in the title, Eagles Suck shirts or something.

You know you can't say anything like that in these threads anymore because these Eagles fans come out of the woodwork to put their 2 cents worth in. It's getting to the point where we Redskins fans almost have to talk in code so we can talk freely without being harrassed by them. Geez...:rolleyes:

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

Originally posted by JJredskins00

Why are you here again?

You might as well just ignore it. Otherwise, you'll spend the next 4 pages trying to explain to him that this is a Redskins board & he's in the wrong place & :blahblah: Apparently, Redskins fans aren't allowed to have their own site & actually enjoy it, so Eagles fans have been sent to destroy the fun. Just leave it alone...:rolleyes: I'm sure that they (Eagles fans) will pummel me for saying that, as if they are the reality police around here or something.

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

I don't care. If they can't handle the heat or not having a Lombardi Trophy, they can go surf on FilthadelphiaIggles.com.

Of course this doen't go out to all the Eagle fans(westbrook), just the ones with there panties in a bunch(jake).

Jake, It's okay. I have a lot of friends that are Eagle fans, and I havce to console them every year after they get their hope up.

Oh yeah and Jake....

:eaglesuck

These Eagles fans have to call Extremeskins.com there home.

Why?

Name one Eagles forum that is even close to the content and quality of this site.

I'm extremely lucky that two of my favorite sports franchises have excellent forums, extremeskins and clutchfans.net

That shirt is pretty funny.

Anyone here listen to HFS.... around X-mas time about 2 years ago they were doing the "Guess who's in Santa's lap" bit.... and they would give away random prizes each time.... well, the weekend that the Eagles were playing in FedEx and the Steelers were playing in Baltimore, they were doing a promo that the winners would get 2 NFL Jerseys and a "PA is for Pu$$ies" T-shirt..... . I actually won it one time.... I remember the answer was Joe Theisman..... They sent me a Modell's gift certificate for the Jerseys but said they were out of the "PA is for Pu$$ies" shirt..... oh well, i was curious to see what it looked like... would have given it to my girl ....

peace

Hahahaha.... that shirt is hilarious... come on even if you are an Eagles fan (I feel sorry for you) see that for the humor that is in it... I mean come on it's professional sports.... the other teams aren't supposed to like your team... which is why if you Eagles fans made a funny shirt about SOS I'd probably laugh at it... the point is if you don't wanna see another team make fun of yours then don't go to any other messageboards for NFL teams except the ones for the eagles

Originally posted by SkinsCrunkin

if you are an Eagles fan (I feel sorry for you)

...right back at ya for for being a WVa fan...... ouch... what was the combined score of the games w/ the Terps last year... 75-14... yikes... :D

.. hey, i'm just playing.... WVA looks to be a very tough team this coming year... good luck this year ... except on 9/18.

peace

Originally posted by SkinsCrunkin

Hahahaha.... that shirt is hilarious... come on even if you are an Eagles fan (I feel sorry for you) see that for the humor that is in it... I mean come on it's professional sports.... the other teams aren't supposed to like your team... which is why if you Eagles fans made a funny shirt about SOS I'd probably laugh at it... the point is if you don't wanna see another team make fun of yours then don't go to any other messageboards for NFL teams except the ones for the eagles

You're wasting your time. They don't get it. They get some kind of sick thrill coming in here & making people mad at them. I guess it justifies their violent behavior-:laugh: <just kidding>

:eaglesuck

Archived