Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do We Have an Official Redskins Fan Club??

RonJeremy

besides the members of this board. :D

Hate to use the Ravens as an example but they have an Official Fan Club called the Ravens Roost :puke: .

They have a Council that is a governing body and a lot of towns have chapters. The only reason I know this is the town where I work (Ocean City, MD) has a Raven's Roost Parade every summer. They have all the chapters get together and have a convention for the weekend along with the parade. They even have some of the currrent players riding in the parade.

I know the "Hogettes" are an organization of fans. But I believe they are just one group and don't have chapters for fans of different areas. As far as I know they are not an official Fan Club. I wanted to see of anyone knew about one for the Skins!!

:laugh: I sure hope we do, I've been paying dues for years:doh:

Actually, I did belong to a Redskins fan club for 3 years. I was living in CT, and my brother in law signed me up as a Christmas gift. Problem was, the club was in Florida:doh: For three years I got news letters. Being many people are six & sixers, it makes sence for them to know what will be going on during the winter when their in Fl.

The club is still around, though I don't know if their "Official" I caught the final game of the season against Dallas, Darrells last game at the bar they spend sundays at with Skinzfan. Great group of follks, but my now X brother in law is still a member so I won't join. The do a few trips to games every year, and raise money for charity as far as I know.

Good enough for me, official or not:D

Originally posted by Skins24

Not that I know of.

At least not in the US.

The British have one http://www.redskinsuk.mcmail.com/

....would putting Hogfest together every year be considered a fan club activity?

.....and I'm a member!!

The club celebrated it's 20th anniversary this year with our own version of "Hogfest" on Super Bowl night!

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Sounds like they have a more organized Fan Club in England! I would like to join one...certainly don't have the time to start one though in my area and England is a long drive :laugh:

Hopefully I can meet some extremeskins members at games this year! :cheers:

Archived