Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I met Rod Gardner yesterday

Dallsux

I work in Tysons Corner Mall & he came into my store just kinda lookin' around. I asked him if he needed some help finding anything & he said he was just browsing. I then asked him if it felt good to play football last night & he looked at me & smiled & said, "Yeah, I got my work in, even if it was for only a couple minutes." I told him that I was a HUGE Redskins fan & showed him my tattoos & he started smiling even bigger & shook my hand. He said it was always nice to meet the fans. As he left, he said that he would be back some time. I didn't really expect him to be as nice as he was, but I was impressed. He's very soft-spoken. Anyway, I just wanted to relay that for those who will enjoy it.

Hey DUSTIN, did he come into the Redskins store at all, or did you work yesterday?

--------------------->:point2sky

Originally posted by CowboyzSuckAzz

:whoknows: huh?

I refer to tattoos as (ink).

I saw in your post that you showed Rod your tattoos. After seeing the tattoo in your signature block, of a burning star, I assumed that was your tattoo. So I then asked if you had any other Redskin related Tattoos (ink)...

Originally posted by WM_Marylander

If he blows up, we might not be able to afford him!

He needs to have a good year, not an outstanding one. And this team needs to win.

Hopefully he'll suck for a while so we can keep him around;)

Originally posted by Griff

I refer to tattoos as (ink).

I saw in your post that you showed Rod your tattoos. After seeing the tattoo in your signature block, of a burning star, I assumed that was your tattoo. So I then asked if you had any other Redskin related Tattoos (ink)...

Ah..ok...it was early, don't mind me. Yes, I have the Redskins Emblem on the same arm on the bicep.

I often try to get Cowboys fans to read my tattoo outloud, but trying to find a Cowboys fan that can actually read has become increasingly difficult! :D

Originally posted by Fatty P For The Pulitzer

That's good to hear. I had to laugh at that though because everytime I've heard him talk (which, granted, isn't very many times), I couldn't understand a thing he said.

Ya know what, I was kind of afraid to approach him because I didn't think I would understand him either (cause I'm with you, his lingo is difficult to keep up with), but in person, without the cameras & reporters, he talks alot slower & much easier to understand.

I used to not like Gardner cause he always looked like...well, like a someone who could be a jerk, but my mind has definately been changed. He is a very cool, likeable, & easy to understand guy!

:point2sky

Archived