Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Diego1115 & Mcees4life @ Fan Appreciation Day

diego1115

Originally posted by Om

Nice.

But for the record ... who's who?

Edit: er---on the first pic. I think I've got the second one figured. ;)

I would like to know who likes meeces and why isn't there any white guys in the pic, whats up with that :laugh: :laugh:

PS - Bubba or Budha, DON'T DO IT!!!

Originally posted by diego1115

i didnt go to any last year...but ive gone to about 10 since Fed Ex opened....im on the Waiting List and my name came up....but i was too late with this years deposit :mad:

They ship you back to the back of the line? What happens if you are late with your deposit when you have been on the waiting list. If you do not pay your deposit as an existing ticket holder, you lose out.

i didnt go to any last year...but ive gone to about 10 since Fed Ex opened....im on the Waiting List and my name came up....but i was too late with this years deposit :mad:

Well let me know if you ever go to some games. I think you'd have some fun tailgating with us.

F-51 GREEN LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by thito_da_skins_fan

Well let me know if you ever go to some games. I think you'd have some fun tailgating with us.

F-51 GREEN LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the Invite....we will most certainly be at a couple of games too...so we will take you up on the offer LOL

and the person at the Sales Office said that my name is still available for 2005 seasons...so im straight

Thanks for the Invite....we will most certainly be at a couple of games too...so we will take you up on the offer LOL

and the person at the Sales Office said that my name is still available for 2005 seasons...so im straight

they told me if you put a deposit down now you are gauranteed tickets for 2005

Archived