Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ryan Atoe?

I saw in the paper that the patriots released this guy and that he plays on the D-line. Anyone know anything about him? I tried to find more about him and the closest I got was this guy http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/396758 . I'm guessing that Ryan and Talifaia are the same guy(since Tal is a DT for the pats according to nfl.com). Can anyone verify that they're the same person or tell me anything about Ryan(Tal?)? Even about his college career? And does anyone think he could help out the skins if we signed him? There's still time before training camp.

Last year, he would have been signed. This year, we are only going to pursue players who are better than what we have. The fact that there is no info on him, he didn't play last year with the Cards and didn't even make it to camp with the Pats says he's worth about a passing glance.

Originally posted by Joeythetapeworm

Considering that two other people at 286 are Brandon Noble and Joe Salave'a...

And as fans I believe that we are tired of seeing that type of player walk into Redskins park and leave with a starting job on our D line :mad:

All I'm saying is that, like it or not, it seems possible that this guy might be able to help us out if we had him in our rotation. He's certainly not the best out there but if it's at all possible that a rested Ryan Atoe could step in for a few plays and out-perform an exhausted Noble or Salava'e then why not give him a chance?

Archived