Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2004 Season Tickets for sale

Sloberknocker

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to piss you guys off. Are you seriously looking to buy tickets or just making an observation? These tickets have been in my family since RFK opened. I have been going for as long as I can remember around 1966, (well I don't remember some of the games I went to but that is a different thread). They are usually split among the family and this year they we dumped on my lap and I had to shell out the cash for these and my own. If the correct person is found who is a Redskin fan and they and their guests can conduct themselves in an appropriate manner, (not get tossed out), these tickets and parking will be available for as long as you want. If you can find that deal anywhere else, buy it. As the season goes on, you won't be able to get them. I am also trying to weed out people that will turn around and scalp them to anyone. I am tired of having to listen to Eagles, Giants and CowS$*% fans in my section.

I am new to this board but I have to defend my "Redskin Honor". Did you ride from DC to Tampa in the back of a pick-up in January to see the Super Bowl? I was at the 26-10 game, the seat cushion game, Giants with Mosley in the snow, Ken Houston stopping Walt Garrison at the goal line. Frostburg, Carlisle and paid the 10 buck at Redskin Park. I am a fan all the way. I had the “Redskins PJ’s with the feet in them and a skins belt buckle and for that matter, where is your Hog-nose??? Season ticket holders are fortunate group but don’t forget the last 10-12 years that everyone has put out $$ to support them when the product on the field wasn’t very good. It easy the speak up now when we are on the upswing, but where was everyone when I can’t even give tickets away?? This offer is not intended for someone who lives in the basement with his or her parents. It is a long-term commitment.

I don't doubt your love and devotion for the Skins, but I have 2 questions:

1) If you have had seats since 1966, why are you still upper level?

2) If you say you don't want someone to turn around and scalp them, why don't you look in the mirror?

I always liked my seats in RFK and the ones in FEDEX are in the same spot. If you are seated lower in the upper deck it is not too bad. Being on a slight angle gives you a good perspective of the field. You can really see the holes open up. You also get to know the people who sit around you. I wouldn’t mind being downstairs but didn't pursue it anymore when the Skins required you to join the tailgate club. I was offered obstructed view seats downstairs (like everyone else) but passed on them.

I don't think it is out of line. If you want them next year, cough up the money in Feb when the money is due (face value) and we got a deal. If you don't like that price, make me an offer.

If I really didn't care who used them and wanted to make a killing, I could sell separate games, throw away the ones I don't use and still be ahead. I want Skins fans in the seats.

Peace

If I've done the math correctly, you stand to make close to $1,000 on this deal. I don't think you're gonna find too many takers.

A friend of mine just purchased season tickets from a co-worker of his wife's. This guy was also a "true" Redskins fan who's had season tickets for 30 years. He departed with his lower level seats for $1,700 (10 games). Now that's a deal.

I think the site that his picture is on tells the story. I believe that acsticket.com is an individual broker. Use your own site dude, don't come on here trying to rape Redskin fans. I had seats last year in the 400's that cost me just under $1200.00. This whole classified section is to help protect against people like you. Nice try.

Archived