Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Espn 2k5...

D'Pablo

is the awesomest game ever... This is the first time I've ever actually bought the game and I gotta say this is pretty damn deep. The playmaker controls from last year have nothing on this game. Gang tackling is awesome too!!! It looks friggin' real. As a Madden fan, I love this game.

Man I can't wait to see how this baby looks on Xbox. All of my friends have been making fun of me because I have been looking forward to it, caus I mean it is only 20 bucks! They are all Madden die-hards, and I personally thought Madden 2004 sucked ass. I can't wait to buy ESPN today, everything I have heard and read about it is awesome. You have helped show me the light Jbooma.:laugh: I can't wait to prove to my friends that this game is going to kick ass. They'll soon convert as well.

The manager at EB yesterday told me that they will get them sometime on Wed......then I asked him at 9:45 this morning and he said that his DM told him they are getting dropped shipped today!!!

Last night I was up copying music to my Xbox, because you can now customize your own soundtrack.......Welcome to The Jungle for the intro and Method Man Bring The Pain after each sack.....!!!

Originally posted by DUSTINMFOX

The manager at EB yesterday told me that they will get them sometime on Wed......then I asked him at 9:45 this morning and he said that his DM told him they are getting dropped shipped today!!!

Last night I was up copying music to my Xbox, because you can now customize your own soundtrack.......Welcome to The Jungle for the intro and Method Man Bring The Pain after each sack.....!!!

My buds are getting it today, only a few stores are getting them early :cheers:

Yeah I have a ton of songs burned onto my Xbox hard drive from Madden 2004 and True Crime Streets of L.A., of course you couldn't play the songs in the actual games in Madden, you could only listen to them while doing the non-game parts. "Hero" by Foo Fighters is going to be awesome listening to when I score td's with Clinton Portis! I'll throw in some rap in there too like some David Banner or Jay-Z and then I'll throw in N.E.R.D's "Lapdance" and of course I'll throw in some Queen ''We Will Rock You"..ah this game is going to be badass.

Originally posted by DUSTINMFOX

Which stores?

either pentagon city or tysons (what ever is EB's main store) that is where our buddy works, he mentioned 3 stores in this area are getting it today, I am going to give Vienna a call :)

Originally posted by Brooklynskinsfan

man i cant wait till i get mine 2day or tommorro though it could get me fired cause i know i wont want to put it down and go to work

I took off Thurs. thinking I would be up all night playing on Wednesday:doh:

Archived