Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Waiting on Pins and Needles - Literally

China

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&ncid=757&e=1&u=/nm/20040715/od_nm/odd_germany_acupuncture_dc

Waiting on Pins and Needles -- Literally

BERLIN (Reuters) - A German acupuncture patient was left pierced with needles in a clinic after a therapist forgot about her, locked up his practice and went home, police in Hanover said on Thursday.

The 41-year-old woman from the north German town had booked an afternoon session of the ancient Chinese therapy which involves inserting needles into the skin and is believed to prevent disease and relieve pain.

The doctor left her in the treatment room for what she assumed would be a short while, especially since she still had needles embedded in her body.

After 90 minutes the woman began to shout for attention. Getting no response, she realized she was alone and trapped in the building. She alerted police by phone and was later set free when the doctor returned.

I have accupuncture treatments. I can not imagine how she felt having those needles in for that long.

One day, I will tell ya the story of the day I was in there, with the little Vietnamese doctor putting needles all over my body, wearing only my undies........and the doctor asked me on a date.

THAT is a thread all its own!

;)

Blondie

Originally posted by Blondie

I have accupuncture treatments. I can not imagine how she felt having those needles in for that long.

One day, I will tell ya the story of the day I was in there, with the little Vietnamese doctor putting needles all over my body, wearing only my undies........and the doctor asked me on a date.

THAT is a thread all its own!

;)

Blondie

Blondie Did you accept his date propsal? :laugh:

Originally posted by TXREDSKINS44

Blondie Did you accept his date propsal? :laugh:

This is the honest truth.........

As he is asking me for a date......I have on a backless gown and panties.

He is attaching the electric shocks to the needles in my ankles and legs.

Then, he says he would like to take me on a date.

I am thinking to myself.........if I say NOOOOOOO...he will increase the shock of those electrodes and I will die.

SOOOOOOOO.......I told him I would tell him once I was dressed.

His nurse came in and took the needles out, and I told her I would make my next appointment by phone.

I changed accupunturists.

Blondie

Archived