Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thanks Hollywood........

skull1669

Originally posted by codeorama

I wish we had a couple of other parties that were legit alternatives.

That's the only time Republicans and Democrats are always willing to fight side by side. When a third party threatens to enter the picture. They will never willingly accept a third party candidate, much less four or five. Any serious contender would be attacked from both sides.

Perot was a serious threat the first time he ran. Not so much the second time. I voted for him both times. Not that I thought he'd really get elected, but because he had the potential to establish a third party. Which I think we desperately need in this country.

I don't trust career politicians. From either side. That's one reason I won't vote for Kerry. He's been in the political game too long, and is corrupted by it. It's one of the reasons I didn't vote for Bob Dole. And I kinda liked him.

Term limits are needed to keep fresh blood in the mix. Career politicians are more worried about getting elected than anything else. We need to consantly change the gene pool, or they'll wind up like Englands Royal Family. Whom, are the answer to the question, "What do you get when you allow cousins to breed"?

Archived