105 members have voted

1. 1. How Old Are You?

• Under 15
    • 16 - 18
    • 19 - 25
    • 25-30
    • 30-40
    • 40+

what is int eh future for you guys when it comes to shoes, jereseys, and games? (sorry, im 14, so i don't have to worry about kids or house maintenence and stuff like that)? for me:

-either a red vick jersey, or a burgundy sean taylor jersey:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

- either air forces or lebron james, or any new shoes that simply kick ass. don't know what colors, though the low top versions of my high top forces (white shoe/black check) look rather nice:cheers:

- ESPN 2K5:cheers:

-possibly Madden 2005. With my money shortage, im going to have to rent it, and see if it is worth my $50:cheers:

-Halo 2 for my B-DAY (ya'll will never guess what date my birthday is):cheers:

So, whats in your future?

:point2sky

Hey Ghost, I'm gonna guess your birthday is ... Oct. 31? Am I right, huh huh?

EIther way, I'm gonna pick up ESPN 2K5, I thought 2K4 was badass and 2K5 at this price is even better.

I will make one little suggestion about your finacial plans, since you have some dough to kick around why don't you open a savings account, save some money for your future. It might seem lame to you but when you get older you'll think it was a great idea.

Originally posted by Sweet Sassy Molassy

I will make one little suggestion about your finacial plans, since you have some dough to kick around why don't you open a savings account, save some money for your future. It might seem lame to you but when you get older you'll think it was a great idea.

Good point. By then you might that phone call for season tickets.

:point2sky

Archived