Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bush (41) and Reagan Officials Say Bush (43) Must Go

Jonathan

Originally posted by Kilmer17

what kind of jobs were lost to begin with?

unrealistic ones. If those jobs were still around, my Pets.com stock would be worth billions. They werent real. They were based on a bubble that burst because it had no foundation.

Once again I have to say the jobs were real, but the stocks were inflated. Are there computer technicians, web designers, programmers, yes. How are those jobs not real?

Originally posted by OURYEAR#56

Once again I have to say the jobs were real, but the stocks were inflated. Are there computer technicians, web designers, programmers, yes. How are those jobs not real?

yes and i am one of them but OY they had 10 to 12 people doing the same job!! that is the issue here, the companies wanted to hire like crazy so they can say they had a big company

the other thing is does a webmaster deserve to make more then some professionals?? i don't know but some were making like 90K and that is just plain crazy

Keep drinkin' that Kool-Aid, guys.

If you want to remember the Dow at 10K as an apex, that's fine.:koolaid:

If you say that wages are realistic now, but were unrealistic 4 years, good luck with that. :koolaid:

Iraq and Al-Qaida are closely interconnected. :koolaid:

Hey, this stuff is delicious!

Saddam Hussien was an imminent threat. :koolaid:

President Bush would never lie to the American people. :koolaid:

John Kerry will put our military under the command of the UN. ::koolaid:

A $500,000,000,000 deficit is no big deal. :koolaid:

In a way, I'm a little jealous. I wish I could stick my fingers in my ears and go "la-la-la-la-la" and not see any problems.

Originally posted by Bufford

I know, I know.

Klin-ton.

how about

It wasn't all Clinton's fault, it was everyone's. Us for believing it was real and would last. The government for letting companies do what they did. Banks for giving money out to kids out of school with NO BUSINESS PLAN :doh:

Originally posted by flashback

If you say that wages are realistic now, but were unrealistic 4 years, good luck with that. :koolaid:

so you think a kid straight from college should get $70k and options, you need to stay off the koolaid :doh:

I just want to say, this is a good discussion with people bringing valid points to the table. Kudos to everyone for remaining civil.

Now... go out today... enjoy the weather... the economy... our freedom.... and... and....

Punch a Liberal!!!! :D Just kidding guys....

Archived