Redskin Trivia Poll

wkelch

how do you post a poll  

1. 1. how do you post a poll

• first check the box on the very bottom
    • then click on submit new poll button
    • there is then a second posting screen
    • whihc allows you to review everything

I like the idea of a trivia thread but they usually fall apart since it is almost impossible to administer them without having referees on who answered correctly and what happens next… Perhaps by formatting the question(s) into the form of a poll, which will allow everyone to vote, may be fun. We’ll at least see how smart this board is with their Redskins trivia. Lets start with an easy one!

I'll set it up so it lasts for one day only... :geek:

Well so far people seem to have smelled the rat. It is a sort of trick question, the obvious answer is wrong. The answer can be found relatively easily, but I imagine it should eventually be posted in this thread. Should the answer be given as soon as the poll is posted or should there be time for discussion?

Answer can be found on this page for those who just need the answer: ANSWER KEY

I’ll let things run and if 100 people answer the poll, I think it’s worth continuing. Maybe the first person to volunteer in this thread can post the next poll tomorrow evening in a new thread? At or around 5pm EST? I feel like I’m in high school asking a girl to go to the mall, jeez

:doh:

Originally posted by wkelch

Well so far people seem to have smelled the rat. It is a sort of trick question, the obvious answer is wrong. The answer can be found relatively easily, but I imagine it should eventually be posted in this thread. Should the answer be given as soon as the poll is posted or should there be time for discussion?

Answer can be found on this page for those who just need the answer: ANSWER KEY

:doh:

I was WAY off. Looks like we should have ran the winner more often. Check out those yards per carry! Portis who?

Since no one has yet to volunteer for the next trivia question I’ll change the rules again. :D

I like the format enough to continue so I’ll be posting another poll shortly. I’m thinking it would be nice to have a new trivia question posted every weekday at noon. Its still over 50 or so days till the season starts so I need a reason to explain why I still read the board everyday…

Archived