Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Internet women?

geezings81

Originally posted by betty32

My motto exactly.....if you can't find a good man, raise one! :D

:jk:

I too, am wary of meeting anyone through the internet, but am also tired of the bar scene.....what's a girl to do.... :whoknows:

Are you hot betty? If you are, PM me.

Originally posted by geezings81

Are you hot betty? If you are, PM me.

Why yes, I'm absolutely fabulous. By day, I'm a super model, but I also moonlight as a sports anchor, standup comedienne and rocket scientist AND I'm a former gymnast.

Oh, and I did I mention I can cook.....

OK, wasn't sure if that was a joke or not

:laugh:

I had a friend recently who had a good relationaship going on-line and started spending nights at her house. She was 'divorced', (not, only separated) from her hubby and he was the jealous type who liked "it rough" and he still had a key to her/his house./

You see where this is going I'm sure, so while my friend liked and enjoyed her he ended up in a very scary situation and a black eye.

Incidently, he is a great guy, is a Redskins fan, has shared custody of two great girls and a good job. Lives in NC too. So, if interested pm me.

Please, this is not a story about me. I am married (18 yrs now) and an Eagles fan too so this is legit.

Why yes, I'm absolutely fabulous. By day, I'm a super model, but I also moonlight as a sports anchor, standup comedienne...

Seinfeld quote:

KATYA: In my country, they speak of a man so virile, so potent, that to spend a night with such a man is to enter a world of such sensual delights most women dare not dream of. This man is known as the "Comedian".

Why yes, I'm absolutely fabulous. By day, I'm a super model, but I also moonlight as a sports anchor, standup comedienne and rocket scientist AND I'm a former gymnast.

Oh, and I did I mention I can cook.....

OK, wasn't sure if that was a joke or not

:laugh:

You used to be a gymnast heh? Interesting...:D

I never went out on dates but did play around with a couple of sites. I found that the women are really big headed. Of course, you kind of can't blame them because they are getting barraged by guys. Some were very naive and told me stories about how guys would use them...you know the deal. I am like "what did you expect." Some get so conceited that if your profile doesn't match up with someone who they think wants them, they can be very rude. What really blew me away is they ask all these questions and if you aint the perfect person for them, they blow you off and then they wonder why they are single!!!!!

Originally posted by China

It's interesting that we wonder why people can't be themselves, all the while posting on a message board under a handle rather than our real name (at least most of us).

Well, I thought of posting under my real name, Zolton, but Henry sounds so much cooler. :)

Archived