Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who Else Out There.....

jonjeff

...is a little dissappointed that Jon Jansen was not considered as a pro bowl alternate or anything? I think Jon is as solid as any starting RT in the NFL right now. Just ask Michael Strahan. He sure doesen't have much luck against big Jon. I think Jansen got ripped off. How about it guys?

it is very rare indeed when two tackles from the same team get voted to the pro bowl.

you usually have to win the Super Bowl and have the talent to get that kind of recognition.

I think Mark Tuinei and Erik Williams both made it in 1995 for Dallas, but again they won the SB and Smith had 25 touchdowns and 1,500 yards rushing.

Jansen may have to take on Strahan but Samuels consistently faces the best matchup for opponents week to week and has delivered shutuout performances against some pretty good pass rushers this season himself.

Jansen had a down year really. He's picked it up of late, but, he's hasn't been as dominating as he was last year. I've heard he was upset with some of the sacks he's given up because he pushed his guy seven yards deep on a couple and the QB was supposed to be five steps deep, but took the wrong drop. Even so, he hasn't been quite the same guy this year. It think both he and Bailey are going to have HUGE years next year smile.gif.

------------------

Doom is in the box.

Archived