Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GREAT Foot News!

fish

The best part about this article, other than the fact Nunyo FINALLY decided to write something, is:

"The team's health has markedly improved since. ... Quarterback Patrick Ramsey appears to have fully recovered from the right foot surgery he underwent last December."

I was REALLY worried about Ramsey's foot and it seems as if it has or will heal properly. I'll still feel better after we get through a full Training Camp and we hear NOTHING about his foot! :cool:

I was VERY concerned about this injury due to comments like "We're not sure when or how it happened. We're looking at the possibiliy of a birth defect" etc., etc., etc. I saw Ramsey's foot all over the signing of Brunnel. Thankfully it looks as if I was just freakin out. :D

I am just SSSOOO pumped about PR. I think he will be our Elway, Montana or Marino - the cornerstone of this fraanchise for years to come! I just hope he's more like Elway and Montana than Marino in that he brings home a few more Lombardis!!

Originally posted by Arsenic

He already looks better than Shuler and Gus.

Lets hope he doesn't ram his head into a wall.:doh:

hahaha, awesome. Nah, I still liked Gus otherwise, one of the longest playing QB's around now it seems.

Archived