Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I just got off the phone at Redskin Park

It's confirmed. <br /><br />This is the email and reply I got from Karl Swanson, two words. From the looks of it, my sources tell me that it is a done deal.<br /><br />-----Original Message-----<br />From: Swanson, Karl [mailto:SwansonK@REDSKINS.NFL.com]<br />Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 11:56 AM<br />Subject: RE: New Helmet?<br /><br />stay tuned.<br /><br />-----Original Message-----<br /><br />Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2002 9:14 AM<br />To: 'SwansonK@redskins.NFL.com'<br />Subject: New Helmet?<br /><br />Mr. Swanson,<br /><br />I'm a die hard fan and club season ticket holder. I read recently on a<br />Redskins fan message board, a rumor that the 'Skins are going to have a new<br />look this year? New Helmet design, maybe jersey? Just currious if you can<br />release the information or even send me a picture. Thanks and have a great<br />off-season.<br /><br />Here is a link to this discussion if you are interested in reading what one<br />of the communities has to say on this topic. Thank You.<br /> <br /> [ January 28, 2002: Message edited by: Skins_Freak ]

The Waterboy is worse than the Cheerleader. Whats the next promotion, the head set wire holder? Lets work on this fellas. As for this post it was intended to inform you of uniform changes, not to discuss my age, or my drug habits. Lets change my picture to a player of some importance to the team like.......Smoot maybe?

Unlike Jamie Foxx in "Any Given Sunday", your smack is not "fresh".<br /><br /> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes. Yes it does. Will you please admit that prefer the company of men. Also I left my ciggerettes on your mothers nightstand can you be a good bulldog and go fetch them for me?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That is just incredibly sad. Maybe it is RuBuc's younger sister.

Archived