Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboy Gamers

Arsenic

I play ESPN Football on Xbox live like once or twice a weak. What I have found more often than not, is that players using the Dallas Cowboys disconnect more often than the other players and their teams.

Maybe these are fans from other teams using the cowboys, but I find myself avoiding playing people who use the cowboys because they disconnect 75% of the time when they are losing.

When I played Madden Online few a stretch... I found the same thing.

I know it sounds like stereotyping.... but you can't completely dismiss personal experience.

When online gaming was available for the PS2 I was excited. Took me 2 weeks before I gave it up entirely.

Though I enjoy playing against an unpredictable opponent... there's simply too many cheaters that ruin the entire experience.

It kills any kind of realism. And I don't get any enjoyment out of it.

Also, I find most people have mastered a particular team. And most aren't willing to part with their "home" team. Which especially ruins it if both players use the same team.

And then you get the players who won't play as the "visiting" team ~~ and let's admit it... there is "some" homefield advantage.

So if you want to play them... it's always on their conditions.

And of course, the majority of players use the top 5 teams.

More people are caught up in winning than the experience. But a good game can be a lot of fun.

Originally posted by Arsenic

I play ESPN Football on Xbox live like once or twice a weak. What I have found more often than not, is that players using the Dallas Cowboys disconnect more often than the other players and their teams.

Maybe these are fans from other teams using the cowboys, but I find myself avoiding playing people who use the cowboys because they disconnect 75% of the time when they are losing.

Play mellman302, he's my boy. He doesn't quit. His team shows up as the dolphins, but tell him you want to play him as the cowboys and he will play you.

i used to play online quite a bit. untill i played a guy that kept ling t.o. as a weakside linebacker. he blitzed him every play. was a devastating tactical move. he was killin me the whole game even with max. protection but i managed to kill him with the running game and eventually was up like 16-7 with 3 min left and he quit. talk about b.s. after that it i just gave it up. the online game is filled with so many sore losers who just can't seem to take a loss and move on. believe me i have lost my fair share of games but i just finish it out and hope to get a win the next time. but that experience pretty much killed it for me.:wewantd: :dallasuck :point2sky

Archived