Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Down goes Jones on a hard left hand...

The Sir

If you didn't get a chance to see Jones get knocked the F out on PPV last saturday, you can watch it tonight.

Tonight at 9:45 on HBO, they'll be showing boxing. I believe they'll show the Jones-Tarver fight in its entirety(all 2 rounds) after the Mayweather-Corley fight.

Speaking of the Mayweather-Corley fight. It should be good. Is Floyd truly a great, will he step up in his first fight at 140 and win decisively??? Will he even win??? I expect him to win a relatively close fight by decision. I think he'll be the clear winner but it won't look like an easy win on the cards. Floyd doesn't have much experience against southpaws, and has no experience at 140. We'll be able to see early if the 140 power comes as a shock to him.

Just a little warning for people who have never seen Corley fight before, he looks and dresses pretty gay. So when he comes out, thats a man and he's a boxer. Don't mistake him for a woman or a random homo.

Just a little warning for people who have never seen Corley fight before, he looks and dresses pretty gay. So when he comes out, thats a man and he's a boxer. Don't mistake him for a woman or a random homo. [/b]

Today seems to be homophobia day on Extremeskins. It started with lavar is coming and ended up with this.:rolleyes:

But thanks for the notice...I did want to see the replay of the RJJ fight.

Archived