Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bailey Jerseys arrive in Denver

fuji869

Hello fellow Extremers.

I am in Colorado on Vacation and the Champ Bailey Bronco Jerseys have just arrived in local stores. On the flip side the Clinton Portis Bronco Jerseys are half off. :laugh:

My friend whom I am staying with is a huge Univeristy of Miami Fan and he bought the official Portis Bronco Jersey last September. Poor guy $200.00+ down the drain. :mad:

Originally posted by Bazooka Tooth

:laugh: :laugh:

Good one. I live in Denver, and have not seen them yet. I think I will cringe when I do run into one. It will just not look right.

I saw them @ Aurora Mall and SW Plaza and they do not look right.

Originally posted by skin_finatic

with all this stuff about champ always getting burned.... would you really rather have smoot instead of bailey. Because I know champ is a lot better than smoot... Bailey only had an of year last year that wasnt even bad at all.

That is not the point. Of course he is better then Smoot. It was just a funny joke. I think everyone on this board would have liked to keep Champ if it were not for the fact that Bailey did not want to be in DC anymore, and that we did not want to offer him an even more ridiculous contract to stay. :logo:

That is not the point. Of course he is better then Smoot. It was just a funny joke. I think everyone on this board would have liked to keep Champ if it were not for the fact that Bailey did not want to be in DC anymore, and that we did not want to offer him an even more ridiculous contract to stay. :logo:

yea just to clarify that champ is better than smoot though

skin_finatic -

Champ's a great corner, sad to see his talent go. Skill wise, he's better than Smoot. All in? Smoot feels like more of a Redskin to me. Here's to hoping Smoot steps up and makes us all forget about Champ. :cheers:

Anyway, all in good fun.

I think everyone on this board would have liked to keep Champ if it were not for the fact that Bailey did not want to be in DC anymore, and that we did not want to offer him an even more ridiculous contract to stay. :logo:

:rolleyes:

Nevermind, I'm not even going to get into this again...

Archived