Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TO is STILL looking!

Wonder if he'll get as frustrated as he did the last few seasons. That definitely affected his play when he didn't get the ball regularly. With McNabb, I think there may be more trust between the two and unfortunately will be successful in the air. As much as I hate TO, he scares the sh*t out of me.

When I fought forest fire I dealt with someone who like TO had Narascitic personality disorder. His head swelled so big he could not fit into his hard hat. Fortuanatly we found a pig trough, that he could wear over his head so he could stay on the line.

I just can't wait to see how the team reacts when he whines. No matter where he goes, he will be a cancer. I see the team imploding if they do not start out to a fast start.

Yeah ok, buddy... Sure you said this when he was originally traded to the Ravens, and do you really think he's the reason the Niners have sucked? Well they really didn't ever suck, until last season when he was there. It took him about 7 seasons to make the Niner's "implode" genious.

Archived