Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OT: To those who paid the deposit for the season tickets... good news...

sjinhan

Originally posted by skins0128

So what exactly does ALMOST everyone that paid a deposit mean?? Did they assure you that you will be getting tickets?

well when i first asked the dude at the ticket office said yes i will be recieving them in the mail. of course i got too excited and was like you sure? you really sure right cause i dont want to get all excited and then not get my tickets...

i think the dude was taken little back by my excitement and was like you SHOULD be getting them... regardless i guess a good thing does come out of all those extra seats that Snyder has been putting into the stadium....

w00t YEAH!!!! man sooooo excited already...

btw i have never tailgated ever in my life except i guess eating some wings and drinking beer with my friend in the parking lot. addition to the fact that we didnt have a BBQ or anything, the parking lot was not even by the stadium. So i still think i havnet ever tailgated ever in my life...

lol man me getting all excited already... anyways to get to my point... someone invite me to their tailgate lol i will bring whatever you need... hotdogs, burgers, BEER? lol anything...

umm umm umm

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Originally posted by sjinhan

btw i have never tailgated ever in my life

this is a sin

you can tailgate with us.. F-51 GREEN LOT

we are die-hard fans of all ages who are very loud and very proud about our team.. and we expect the same from everyone else.. if that's you, you'll fit right in..

see you in september

edit.. and bring some of them tight-ass asian chicks i see you talking about all the time

Originally posted by sjinhan

just got off the phone with the redskins ticket office... the dude said we should get something in the first or second week of may and the best part is that almost everyone who paid the deposit got their tickets...

SWEEEET!!!

When I signed up last fall, I was told that I was towards the top of the sign-up list.

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait..........

:ravensuck :eaglesuck :dallasuck

Originally posted by SkinsBry

SWEEEET!!!

When I signed up last fall, I was told that I was towards the top of the sign-up list.

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait..........

:ravensuck :eaglesuck :dallasuck

Top as in 80,000+, or as in close to getting tickets???

I have been on the list for around 9 years now, and just finally got a letter this offseason.

Originally posted by skins0128

Top as in 80,000+, or as in close to getting tickets???

I have been on the list for around 9 years now, and just finally got a letter this offseason.

Getting tickets. They contacted me this past year and I sent my deposit right away. The woman at the ticket office said I was one of the first to send in my deposit for tickets.

Originally posted by SkinsBry

Getting tickets. They contacted me this past year and I sent my deposit right away. The woman at the ticket office said I was one of the first to send in my deposit for tickets.

lol hmm now its getting weird... cause past 4-6 month i been hearing these things... about how some people who been on the list for a little time are getting chance at tickets while some are taking years and years....

however there was an issue when two types of letters were sent out... first letter was all neat and designed well with pictures and such and this went to the entire season ticket waiting list...the other letter was short plain letter and didnt go out to everyone...

lol i guess i gotta play it cool and wait for the letter next month...

Originally posted by jbooma

They also told me if I put a deposit down now on tickets for 2005 I would be gauranteed tickets. :rolleyes:

I don't know what to believe anymore :)

I don't know who to believe anymore either. I can tell you that I will pissed if someone that has been on the list two years gets tickets over those of us that have been on there a decade. :mad:

Originally posted by thito_da_skins_fan

this is a sin

you can tailgate with us.. F-51 GREEN LOT

we are die-hard fans of all ages who are very loud and very proud about our team.. and we expect the same from everyone else.. if that's you, you'll fit right in..

see you in september

edit.. and bring some of them tight-ass asian chicks i see you talking about all the time

What he said.

Thito and I tailgate with a "crew" of people that are as hardcore as they come.

You will not find a group of insane tailgaters like the Dead Tree Crew.:point2sky

I always thought they called you, told you where your seats would be and then you paid over the phone.

If the above is indeed true I imagine there will be some people getting a refund check in the mail(very few by your response) or getting a form telling you where your seats would be and to send your money in about a week's time. Those who would be crazy enough to decline your seats would leave the skins in good shape to call just about anyone to claim the remainder.

That is my guess.

To see Gibbs' return I'd gladly take my four on the top row in the endzone just to be there.

I just want tickets.

Archived