Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why did the Iggles trade down to get OT?

skns4life

This guy reminds me of Aaron Gibson. Guys like this are a total risk, they literally eat themselves out of the league. Apparently Andrews has some nasal condition that contributes to his weight problem.

I've seen some tape on him, and I watched him manhandle Albert Haynesworth when he (Andrews) was a fresh or soph. He's got some talent, but obviously the test is going to be if he can keep hiw weight in check.

Originally posted by skns4life

still, they could have gotten him if they had sat still i think, who else was tryin to get him?

Dallas and Miami. He wouldn't have gone past 20.

And actually, the people on ESPN at the draft loved the pick, quoting Chris Mortenson, "I love it". I would have rather had Jackson though, but this is to replace either Welbourn or Mayberry (neither will be here after next year).

Originally posted by SkinsRback04

They expect money trouble from Welbourn.

DING DING DING!!!!

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

Welbourn not only is a money issue, but he lamblasted the enitre Eagles orginization. That's a one way ticket out of town, and they're more likely then not going to move Andrews to play guard.

Originally posted by Renegade7

DING DING DING!!!!

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

Welbourn not only is a money issue, but he lamblasted the enitre Eagles orginization. That's a one way ticket out of town, and they're more likely then not going to move Andrews to play guard.

Welbourne is an a$$. Two years a go he was given a contract extension through 2008 with a 5 million signing bonus. NOBODY knew who this guy was an he was uproven. Sounds pretty generous to me on the Iggles part. What a crybaby, give me more money. I could see asking to renegotiate you're contract with a year or two left, BUT FIVE!!!!!!!!!

Also, Runyan is contemplating retirement after the 2005 season. He was on WIP earlier this week saying that.

Make sense now?

Archived