Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

F**k Eli Manning!

Dallsux

:gaintsuck I'm already SICK of Eli Manning & this kid hasn't even played a down in the NFL yet! With him going to the G-Strings, Collins may be out which will make Eli the starter! I have the feeling that Eli will get eaten alive. This ain't Ole Miss, boy, this is the NFC East, one of the toughest divisions in the NFL! I can see L.A., Marcus Washington, & ex-G-String Mike Barrow salivating right now thinkin' about putting "Boy Wonder" flat on his back!

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :point2sky :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

Well if it wasn't for him crying, we may not have gotten Sean taylor.

Giants had Roethelsberg (sp?) rated 2nd but drafted Rivers because of the trade possiblity with San Diego. The Browns were ready to trade with the Giants at #4 to take Taylor, Giants could still get Roethelsberg at #7. So instead of the Giants trading down and picking up a 2nd rounder and maybe more, they traded with San Diego to get their 'future franchise QB'.

The Browns were on the phone with Sean Taylor and we called right afterwards, even Sean Taylow thought he was going to the Browns until he got the call from the Redskins.

It was that close. Got all this from other posts.

Exactly

And when the chargers were showing how much they were on Rivers jock why shouldn't he demand to go to a team that wanted him and he wanted to play for?

Heck Lavar Told the Browns not to pick him and we weren't outraged with the result.

So get over it.

I was sure S Taylor was going to slip thru our fingers after the Raiduhs took gallery.

Archived