Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ticket Costs

Thiebear

How much should the average Ticket cost?

I was looking to get 2 tickets for the Monday Night Dallas game.

Then I was looking to get Tickets for the Tampa after I saw the cost..

Then I realized how much I appreciate the guy that gave me two tickets last year :) Saw the Jets get stomped with club seats...

For 800.00 you can get 5 people to the game (way up top) to jump up and down and shout. HOLY smokes, they wont even here it waaaay down there :).

tickets for the dallas game , if you can get them 100.00 or more easliy . how do i know this , well not to upset people on this board :rolleyes: but i had to sell two games last year for personal reasons , but i sold the dallas and philly games and got triple value on them. thing is i didn't even ask for that i was offered it . point being , for a dallas game expect to pay alot. good luck

:ravensuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck :dallasuck

"Ticket agencies" made a killing off of me when the Skins used to play at RFK (and the tickets were harder to come by then). I once paid $900 for 3 seats to the NFC Championship Game against the Lions...sat behind the Redskins bench in the first row...worth every penny...but I feel your pain brother.

As tempting as it is to sell my tix at higher than face value cost, I promised myself back then that I would not "screw" a fellow fan if I ever got tix.

Originally posted by mark327

that was the hard part , i never said it was to a fellow redskin fan , :rolleyes: i always sell face value to fellow redskin fans .

:doh:

Sorry...didn't mean to imply it was bad to sell tix at more than face value. If you have tix, you probably suffered on the waiting list for a long time (15 yrs for me) and deserve compensation for "pain and suffering". It's just a personal thing with me...

...your seats aren't in section 410 are they? Because I swear if I ever find the Skins fan who sold his tix to some obnoxious Iggles fan who sits behind me every year I'll beat him to a pulp :laugh:

I think the cheapest... seats in the house this year (officially) are what? 90 bucks for a browns game? We'd be so high we'd need HDTV just to see whats going on :) , and they'd probably make me where the blinking light for low aircraft.

thiebear , actually i like the upper deck where i'm at , redskins side 50 yd line . you can see everything , the way the play is developing . there really good seats to have . i been on the lower level before same area 8 rows back and if things are going good for the skins you are standing the entire time . also i have been the end zone once before didn't really like those.

but to each their own . all seats in that area are $59 each .

"...your seats aren't in section 410 are they? Because I swear if I ever find the Skins fan who sold his tix to some obnoxious Iggles fan who sits behind me every year I'll beat him to a pulp "

Hey Skinsnut73....I'm in 410....and I think the Iggles fan you're talkin' about is in my row 23...Ugh! I hate that guy!! I wish that they would kick his sorry drunk-ass out! :ravensuck :eaglesuck

Originally posted by Skinsfan1311

"...your seats aren't in section 410 are they? Because I swear if I ever find the Skins fan who sold his tix to some obnoxious Iggles fan who sits behind me every year I'll beat him to a pulp "

Hey Skinsnut73....I'm in 410....and I think the Iggles fan you're talkin' about is in my row 23...Ugh! I hate that guy!! I wish that they would kick his sorry drunk-ass out! :ravensuck :eaglesuck

Ahhh...that's too funny. It might be the same guy I'm thinking of...I'm in row 14 and I know he is at least a few rows behind me. That Monday night game a couple of years ago when the Eagles whooped up on us....arghhhhhh...I was ready to toss hiss @$$ over the railing. :hammer:

Archived